Lingnan University is one of the government-funded universities in Hong Kong, and has come in second worldwide for “Quality Education” in the Times Higher Education University Impact Rankings 2020. As a top 10 liberal arts college in Asia (Forbes, 2015) and one of the top 100 universities in Asia (QS Asia University Rankings 2018), Lingnan University is best positioned to prepare students with its Liberal Arts education traditions for their future success in this rapidly changing world.
Apart from the existing undergraduate programmes in Arts, Business Administration and Social Sciences, I am delighted to share with you the following learning opportunities Lingnan offers:
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Global Liberal Arts
- LEO Dr David P. Chan Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Data Science
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Animation and Digital Arts (self-financed)
- Bachelor of Social Sciences (Hons) in Business Psychology (self-financed)
- New majors for Business and Social Sciences programmes (for senior year admission only)
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Translation (self-financed programme for senior year admission only)
How to Apply
- Plan for your study
- Read the application procedures and instructions.
- Please read carefully the application procedures and Instructions for Completing Online Application before you apply. The application period for admission is from 28 September 2020 to 17 May 2021 (Early Round application closes on 7 December 2020).
- Online applications received after 17 May 2021 will be regarded as late applications. Late applicants have a lower chance of being admitted.
- No applications will be accepted after 30 July 2021.
- Check admission requirements
- Create online application account Online Admission System.
- Submit an application online
- Pay the application fee
- Acknowledgement of application for admission
- Check application status and update information
- Application result
Interested applicants could submit their online applications via the Online Admission System no later than 7 December 2020 (for Early Round) or 17 May 2021 (for Main Round) for evaluation for admission. Detailed information is also available at our admission website.
For more information, please visit Official Website.