Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT) offers undergraduate and graduate programs (master and doctoral levels) leading to the Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng.), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.), Master of Engineering (M.Eng.), Master of Science (M.Sc.), and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.). The bachelor degree is offered in the following areas: chemical engineering (ChE), civil engineering (CE), computer engineering (CPE), electronics and communication engineering (EC), engineering management (EM), industrial engineering (IE), information technology (IT), management technology (MT), and mechanical engineering (ME).
SIIT offers three master of engineering programs, namely, Master of Engineering Program in Engineering Technology, Master of Engineering Program in Information and Communication Technology for Embedded Systems, and Master of Engineering Program in Logistics and Supply Chain Systems Engineering. It also offers a Master of Science Program in Engineering and Technology and Doctor of Philosophy Program in Engineering and Technology.
Sirindhorn Technology Scholarship Fund offers opportunities for Excellent Foreign Students (EFS- U) to study in bachelor programs at Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT), Thammasat University, Thailand for the following fields of study:
Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng.)
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Logistics Systems
- Mechanical Engineering
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)
- Engineering Management
- Management Technology
Number of Scholarship
- 24 continuing scholarships(4-year curriculum)100%, 50%or 25%of tuition and educational support fees for prospective students who enroll in the 2ndsemester,academic year 2020.
- Full or half, or quarter tuition and educational support fees (excluding TU Educational support fees)
- Health and accident insurance during the period of scholarship in Thailand.
- Non-Thai nationality (from Asian countries)
- Earn a high school diploma thatcomplies with the curriculum of the Ministry of Education (Thailand) or its equivalent from other countries (grade 12 or equivalent)
- Have good behavior and a clean record with no offences against student discipline.
- Have not been granted other SIIT Continuing Scholarships.
Application Period for 2/2020(January 2021intake): October 1–20, 2020
For more information, please visit Official Website.