Walailak University International College (WUIC) is pleased to open admissions for the next semester (August 2020) and to offer Full and Partial Tuition Fee Waiver Scholarships to full time undergraduate students for the 2020‐ 2023 academic period!
Type of Programs
- Digital Innovation Engineering (B.Eng.);
- Logistic Analytics and Supply Chain Management (B.B.A.);
- Law (LL.B.);
- Accounting (B.B.A.); and
- International Hospitality and Health Tourism Management (B.B.A.)
- Nationals of all countries and territories in the world.
- To have a high school diploma from a G12 high school program or equivalent;
- To have a high school GPA of at least 2.75 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent;
- To have a workable knowledge of English language; and
- To have a valid passport or ID card (for Thai nationals).
- In addition, applicants to Digital Innovation Engineering study program are supposed:
- To have a high school GPA in Mathematics and Physics of at least 3.30 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent.
- In addition, applicants to Logistic Analytics and Supply Chain Management or Accounting study program are supposed:
- To have a high school GPA in Mathematics of at least 3.30 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent.
- Up to US$ 14,000‐35,000 (for the entire academic period), depending on the study program.
- Tuition fees, laboratory fees, library fees, computer center fees, various sport center fees, in‐campus transportation fees and accident insurance fees (the list is exhaustive).
How to apply?
Send copies of the following documents, translated in English or Thai (where necessary), to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- High school diploma from a G12 high school program or equivalent;
- High school transcripts with a GPA score;
- Certificate of English language proficiency (where the high school language of instruction is other than English); and
- Passport photo page or ID card (for Thai nationals).
In the email subject line, please mention “Scholarship Application,” cite the study program to which you apply and add your full name (for example, Scholarship Application: Digital Innovation Engineering: John Smith).
Application Deadline: 24 April 2020
Please click for more information.