In 1940, Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT), the first science and engineering university was founded in Yan’an by the Communist Party of China. It has been one of the key universities in China since the founding of New China and the first batch of universities which has entered the national “211 Project”, “985 Project” and the “Top A World-class University”.
The Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program(Type B) is a full scholarship established by the Ministry of Education to support Chinese universities to attract outstanding international students for graduate studies in China. BIT is one of the prestigious universities designated to undertake this program to recruit postgraduate students for Master and Ph.D. Programs.
Details of Scholarship Benefits
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Master’s students: CNY3,000 per month
- Doctoral students: CNY3,500 per month
1. Applicants should be non-Chinese citizens and in good health, and will observe the Chinese laws and the regulations, and the rules and regulations of Beijing Institute of Technology.
2. Applicants for Master programs should be under the age of 35; Applicants for PhD programs should be under the age of 40.
3. Applicants for Master programs should have a Bachelor degree or the equivalent educational background of a Bachelor degree. Applicants for PhD programs should have a Master degree or the equivalent educational background of a Master degree.
4. Applicants for Chinese-taught programs should hold HSK certificate (level 5 minimum); Applicants for English-taught programs should have minimum score 80 in TOEFL or 5.5 overall band in IELTS (English native speakers are exempted). Or to provide other language certificate recognized by BIT.5. MBA applicants should have at least 1 year related working or internship experience.
- October 15th, 2021 to June 30th, 2022 (For self-funded applicants)
- October 15th, 2021 to April 15th, 2022 (For scholarship applicants)
Step 1: register at http://www.campuschina.org and choose program Type B.
The agent No. of BIT is 10007.