Central European University (CEU) is a private research university accredited in Austria, Hungary, and the United States, with campuses in Vienna and Budapest. Central European University (CEU) application now open for Academic Year 2022-2023.
- Academic excellence: world-ranked master’s and doctoral programs in the humanities and social sciences
- New pioneering undergraduate programs for the modern world
- Valuable degrees accredited in both the U.S. and Austria
- Learning community: close supervision and support from world-class researchers
- Students and faculty from 100+ countries
- Outstanding 7:1 student/faculty ratio
- Generous financial aid: 81% of our graduate students receive support
- Committed to academic freedom and open debate
- Based in Vienna, ranked among the world’s most livable cities by the Economist Intelligence Unit
Apply by February 1, 2022 for Undergraduate, Master’s and Doctoral studies with financial aid.
How to Apply
- Choose from 50 degree programs offered in 15 academic areas and begin your application today.
- Go to Application Checklist for the online application form and detailed information on how to put together your application package.
- Check this page for tips on how to prepare a top-notch application package, such as how to write a powerful research proposal, or how to impress with your statement of purpose.
Fund Your Studies
- They offer generous scholarships available to students from any country. Learn more about how to fund your studies here.
- Have questions?