Ton Duc Thang University (TDTU) admission is now open for Spring Semester 2022. As an international student at TDTU, you will have access to a variety of graduate and research scholarships to help you pursue excellence in your academic and research. Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and research potential. The following scholarships are available for graduate international students:
- Full scholarship: support 100% full tuition fee + full accommodation fee
- Partial scholarship: 50% tuition fee and 50% accommodation fee
- Research scholarship: according to publications for TDTU
- To be considered for a scholarship, candidates must have the admission offer for a Master or PhD program at Ton Duc Thang University.
Main scholarship round
- Apply no later than May 15 each year for Fall semester
- Apply no later than November 15 each year for Spring semester
* Admission requirements for International Student Application for Master and Ph.D. programs here.
(Applicant must carefully prepare all required documents before filling the online registration application form)
- Information related to Master programs is detailed here.
- Information related to Ph.D. programs is detailed here.
* The expiration date of the Passport must be longer than 1 year.
How to apply
Applicants applying for a scholarship should submit the online application together support documents and either send them (as scanned documents) to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit them in person to:
School of Graduate Studies – SGS
Ton Duc Thang University;
19 Nguyen Huu Tho Str., Tan Phong Ward, Dist. 7, Ho Chi Minh City, 756636, Vietnam