The University Postgraduates Program at Southeast University (SEU) is a full scholarship program sponsored by the Chinese Scholarship Council (CSC).
Categories of Applicants and Duration of Scholarship
|Categories of Applicants||Duration of Scholarship|
|Master’s Degree Students||2 – 3 academic years|
|Doctor’s Degree Students||3 – 4 academic years|
1. Tuition waiver2. Accommodation
- Master’s students: CNY 3,000 per month;
- Doctoral students: CNY 3,500 per month.
4. Comprehensive medical insurance
Application Period: Dec. 1, 2021 – Apr. 15, 2022
1. Passport (The valid period must be more than one year,if you’re currently in china, please provide the copies of the first page and the VISA/resident permit page);
2. Certificate of Highest Degree ;
3. If you are to obtain the higher level of degree before this September, you may provide the official document to prove that;
4. Official Transcript of Academic Records;
5. HSK 4 and above is needed for most Chinese-taught Programs, HSK5 for medical, MTCSOL and economics. Otherwise, one-year of language learning is required to obtain the certificate;
6. If English is not the native language or official language, you are required to provide TOEFL80/IELTS 6.0 for English-taught program;
7. 2 Recommendation Letters;
8. Research Proposal no less than 800 words;
10. Certificate of No Criminal Conviction;
11. Some programs may need other materials. (E.g. Architecture programs asks for the applicant’s portfolio)
1. Apply on the SEU online application system http://fs.seu.edu.cn/;
2. Apply on the CSC online application system http://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/
(The application code of Southeast University / the agency number is 10286, the program type is B);
3. Notification of accepted applicants will be announced on our college website by the end of July.
1. Please ensure the authenticity of your application materials. If any untruthful content is found in the application materials, you will be disqualified and can not apply to Southeast University again within 2 years;
2. The application documents must be in Chinese or English. Any documents in any other languages must be attached with a notarized English or Chinese translation;
3. Please fill in your Chinese name if you have, it can’t be changed after admission;
4. Acceptance letter from the professor is not the document requested, but it will make your application more competitive. Information of supervisors can be found by https://cis.seu.edu.cn/2019/1226/c14041a304209/page.htm
5. Please be sure the address you write on the application system is correct, if you’re admitted, all the admission documents will be posted to this address；
6. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact
For more information, please visit Southeast University website.