Applicants are welcome to apply now for Undergraduate Programs (2022) at Southeast University.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens, have graduated from high school, and be over the age of 18, under the age of 25.
- December 1, 2021– May 30, 2022
- Liberal Arts: RMB16,000 /year
- Engineering: RMB19,000 /year
- Medicine: RMB20,000 /year
- English-taught MBBS program: RMB32000 /year
- Estimated Other Fees: Application Fee of RMB400, Insurance Fee of RMB800, RMB6000 -RMB8000/year for one occupancy in a room for two occupancies.
Step 1: If you’re admitted, the pre-admission notice will be sent by email (The application status on the online application system will be “Application Fee to be Paid”).
Step 2: Pay the application fee and the first year’s tuition feeto the University’s Bank Account. Submit the receipt on the online application system and email to email@example.com. While transferring fees to the university’s bank account, you must fill in the Student ID number, applicant’s name and your passport number.
Step 3: After having received the prepaid tuition fee, we will post the admission documents.
- The excellent admitted students will be recommended for SEU President Scholarship or Nanjing Government Scholarship.
College of International Students, Southeast University, 90 Chengxian Jie, Nanjing, China.
Post Code: 210018