1. All English and International programs are admitted students from TCAS system.
For more information about TCAS System http://www.admission.kmutnb.ac.th/
‘;”> Non-TCAS system
International students with the following criteria can be apply for admission (see admission requirement)
3. Tuition-waived scholarships for outstanding students in engineering
Outstanding students with the following criteria can be apply for admission (see admission requirement)
For Non-TCAS admission
1. Admission criteria:
1.1 Applicants must have completed high school, passed an equivalent high school standard test, or be currently in their final year of high school (Grade 12 in the US system or year 13 in the British system). see more for Equivalent High School Diploma.
1.2 Applicants must have a standardized test score in any one of the following tests:
- 1.2.1 Applicants must achieve the prescribed minimum score in any one of the following Mathematics tests:
- Scholastic Aptitude Test SAT : Total score not less than 1000, and Math not lower than 550
- GSAT (General Scholastic Aptitude Test ): Total score not less than 1000.
- International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) or General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE) or General Certificate of Education (GCE): At least C grade in 5 subjects which includes Math and Physics
- General Educational Development (GED) :A score not less than 145 in each subject. Score of Math and science not lower than 165 or use the criteria in the system (Thai University Central Admission System : TCAS)
- 1.2.2must achieve the prescribed minimum score in any one of the following English Proficiency tests:
- TOEFL (Paper-based) not lower than 450 or
- TOEFL (Internet-based) not lower than 45 or
- TOEFL (Computer-based) not lower than 133 or
- IELTS not lower than 4.55 or
- TOEIC not lower than 500 or
- K-STEP not lower than 55 or
- Duolingo not lower than 75
Tuition-waived scholarships for outstanding students in engineering
Faculty of Engineering, King Mongkut’s University of Technology North Bangkok offers full tuition fee waivers for outstanding students in the following programs:
- English program in Electrical Engineering
- English program in Robotic Engineering and Automation System
- International program in Aerospace Engineering
- International program in Mechanical Engineering
2 scholarships for each program (Total of 8 scholarships)
**Students who receive the scholarship need to maintain at least an accumulated GPA of 2.85/4 throughout the program.
Eligible applicants are those who fulfill the following admission requirements:
- Holds a high school diploma or certificate (or its equivalent)
- Is proficient in English.
- Has one of the following standardized tests:
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)
- SAT (Math) not less than 600 and
- SAT Subject (Math Level II) not less than 600
- SAT II (Physics and Chemistry) not less than 600 in both subjects
Or (As SAT Subject was discontinued, applicants can use SAT score)
- SAT not less than 1200
- GSAT not less than 1200
- A Level (Mathematics) not less than B
- A Level (Physics and Chemistry) not less than B in both subjects
- IB (Mathematics) HL not less than 6
- IB (Physics and Chemistry) HL not less than 6 in both subjects
- International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) or General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE) or General Certificate of Education (GCE) which scores are not less than C in at least 5 subjects and must include Mathematics and Physics in those 5 subjects.
- General Educational Development (GED) :A score not less than 145 in each subject. Score of Math and science not lower than 165 or use the criteria in the system.
- English Language Qualifications
- TOEFL (PBT/ITP) not less than 500 or IBT 61
- TOEIC not less than 600
- IELTS not less than 6.0
- K-STEP (KMUTNB) not less than 60
- Duolingo not less than 85
- Students who are native speaker are not required to take the English proficiency test.
For Non-TCAS admission and Tuition-waived Scholarships for Outstanding Students
Open for application: November 1, 2022 – January 15, 2023
Announcement for eligible candidates for interview: January 17, 2023
Interview Day: January 20, 2023
Open for application: April 1, 2023 – May 19, 2023
Announcement for eligible candidates for interview: May 24, 2023
Interview Day: May 31, 2023
All applicants must complete the application process as outlined below.
- Academic transcript(s)
- Official test results for all the required tests.
- A certificate of student status from the current institution (for applicants who are still currently studying in school)
- Letter of recommendation
- Cover letter
- A copy of the identification card/passport
- A copy of house registration
How to submit the documents
1. Submit all documents through email@example.com
or mail the hard copy to:
Center for International Engineering Programs
Faculty of Engineering
King Mongkut’s University of Technology North Bangkok
1518 Pracharat 1 Rd., Wongsawang, Bangsue Bangkok, 10800, Thailand
2. Walk-in application