Jiangsu University of Science and Technology is mainly located in the scenic and historic city of Zhenjiang, Jiangsu province.It is an engineering-oriented university with a competitive edge in three disciplines: shipbuilding, marine engineering and sericulture study. With its excellence at cultivating engineers, it is credited as being one of the best institutions by the Ministry of Education. With diligence, virtues, experience, and practice as its motto, and the Belt and Road Initiative as its mission, JUST is dedicated to the well-being of Chinese society and world development.
With the aim of becoming more globally involved, JUST has launched various scientific and educational cooperative programs with its partners from many countries and regions, turning its campuses into increasingly diversified communities. With its College of Overseas Education, JUST has established ties in scientific research and education with Russia, Ukraine, the USA, the UK, France, Australia, India, Japan, and others. Cooperation activities range from joint education programs and faculty exchanges to joint research projects. A more open JUST is embracing the world.
During its long historic course of development, JUST has contributed greatly to the Chinese shipbuilding industry and modernization of national defense. The core values of JUST have been developed and refined to capture its true essence, which is today embodied by the traditions of generosity, patriotism, and ambition. Our guidelines for the new era are pursuing truth and excellence, cultivating talent, academic prosperity, and serving our country and society. JUST is today striving to establish itself as a first-class university in the field of shipbuilding.
Type of Program: Bachelor、master and doctorate programs
Qualification for Application
- A foreign passport holder, healthy, obedient to Chinese law and regulations of JUST.
- Bachelor program applicants should hold a high school diploma and normally should be less than 30 years old; Master program applicants should hold a bachelor’s degree and normally should be less than 35 years old; doctorate program applicants should hold a master degree and normally should be less than 45 years old.
- The requirement of language proficiency for applicants of English delivered programs is as follows: Bachelor- IBT 75 or IELTS 5.5, Master or above-IBT 80 or IELTS 6, but not required for native English speaker. Applicants of Chinese delivered programs must have a recent HSK Level 4 certificate (within 2 Years).
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
- English or Chinese proficiency certificate.
- Photocopy of passport (valid, general passport) and a photo of the size used for passport.
- For undergraduate applicants, education level diploma, original or notarized copy (in English or Chinese); for applicants who are still fresh graduates, certificate of expected graduation should be provided.
- For graduate applicants, the following academic materials are required: an original or notarized copy (in English or Chinese) of undergraduate transcript and Bachelor Degree Certificate,two recommendation letters (in Chinese or English) from different referees at least titled as associate professor (or other equivalent titles).
- For doctorate program applicants, the necessary academic materials are: an original or notarized copy (in English or Chinese) of graduate transcriptand Master Degree Certificate, two recommendation letters from two different professors, Published papers and research proposal for doctorate study in China.
- Self-financed international students should name a trustee in China and provide a financial guarantee (International Students, if not supported by Jiangsu Provincial Government Scholarship, are recognized as self-financed full-time graduate students).
Applications to all programs should be ONLY done online through JUST “Online Application System” https://just.17gz.org/
STEP 1: Register your account and activate it.
STEP 2: Fill out the application and upload your authentic documents as required.
STEP 3: Submit the application and save your application number.
STEP 4: Check your admission status online regularly.
STEP 5: You will receive your Admission Notice through e-mail after successful evaluation.
STEP 6: Read your Admission Notice and pay the fees listed in the Admission Notice provided by the School of Overseas Education of JUST.
STEP 7: Upload the remittance receipt to JUST “Online Application System”.
STEP 8: Receive originals of Admission Notice and Visa Application Form for Study in China (JW202) by post.
In accordance with the International Student Admission Notice of JUST, Admitted Students should register at the school of Overseas Education of JUST, and follow the registration schedule as specified. Students who fail to register within 7 days after the deadline will be regarded as giving up the admission.
Duration of Application: May 7,2020 to June 14, 2020.
|Provincial Scholarship(Apply online)
|Jasmine Scholarship (Available to Freshman)
|Provincial Scholarship(Apply online)
|Jasmine Excellence Scholarship （Available to ON-CAMPUS students）
|JUST Scholarship for Bachelor
|JUST Scholarship for Master
|20,000CNY/Y+ Accommodation Fee
|JUST Scholarship for PhD
|12,000 CNY/Y+ TuitionFee+ Accommodation Fee
|Academic Scholarship for Undergraduates (Three years, Based on the GPA ranking of previous academic year)
| Top 5% 8,000CNY/Y
Top 6%-15% 6,000CNY/Y
Top 16%-35% 4,000CNY/Y
Top 36%-75% 2,000CNY/Y
1. Jasmine Scholarship is open ONLY TO FRESHMAN, which can only be awarded after the application is approved, and is incompatible with other scholarships provided by JUST. One should apply online by his or her own.
2. Jasmine Excellence Scholarship is only available for on-campus students, i, e. 2020 batch may apply from 2021.
3. Provincial Full Scholarship includes Comprehensive Insurance Fee +Accommodation Fee+ Tuition +Living Allowance.
4. If you apply for a Provincial Scholarship, you also need to submit your application in JUST online application platform. Here are the Links for both platforms.
★5. Important information such as scholarship offer, payment instructions, visa application, etc, shall be included in the admission letter.
For more information, please visit Official Website.