We grant scholarships to a large number of master’s programmes starting in the autumn semester 2020. Check the list of master’s programmes that are eligible for SI Scholarships for Global Professionals (SISGP) for the academic year 2020/2021.
- To begin with, apply for a master’s programme at universityadmissions.se, between 16 October 2019 – 15 January 2020.
- Apply for an SI scholarship between 10-20 February 2020, follow the instructions below.
An estimated 300 scholarships will be available for full-time master’s degree studies in Sweden starting in the autumn semester 2020.
The competition for SI scholarships is very high. Usually 2-6 % of the applicants are awarded an SISGP scholarship. We recommend that you also look for other scholarship opportunities from your government, from organisations in your country, or from Swedish universities.
- Tuition fees: pay directly to the Swedish university by SI
- Living expenses of SEK 10,000/month
- Travel grant of SEK 15,000 *
- Insurance against illness and accident
- Membership of the SI Network for Future Global Leaders (NFGL) – a platform to help you grow professionally and build your network while in Sweden
- Membership of the SI Alumni Network after your scholarship period – a platform for continued networking and further professional development
1. Work experience
You must have minimum of 3,000 hours of demonstrated employment.
Read more about the criteria for work experience
2. Leadership experience
You must have demonstrated leadership experience from your current or previous employment.
Read more about the leadership experience criteria3. Country of citizenship
You must be a citizen of a country that is eligible for the scholarship programme.
Read more about country of citizenship4. Master’s programmes
The master’s studies must be eligible for SI scholarships.
Read more about the eligible master’s programmes5. University admissions
You must be liable to pay tuition fees to Swedish universities, have followed the steps of university admission, and be admitted to one of the eligible master’s programmes by 3 April 2020.
Read more about our criteria regarding University Admissions6. Other eligibility criteria
There are also conditions regarding dual citizenship, previous residence and studies in Sweden, and more.
Read more about other eligibility criteria
Please see the following website for more information.