About Taipei School of Economics and Political Science
Inspired by the founding of London School of Economics and Political Science more than a century ago, the TSE Foundation joined forces with National Tsinghua University to establish the Taipei School of Economics and Political Science (TSE) in which new intellectual ideas and potent analytical tools will be developed, and talented young scholars and professionals incubated to tackle the challenges of the 21st century. The fall 2022 admission of Taipei School of Economics and Political Science (TSE), International Master’s Degree Program will be opened on 1st November 2021.
Asian Political Economy (MAPE)
Global Political Economy and Asia (MGPEA)
- Proficiency in English and with sufficient social sciences background
TSE offers competitive scholarships, in the forms of full fellowship, including full tuition waiver and teaching/research assistantship, or half scholarship, including full tuition waiver, each year to outstanding incoming Master’s students.
- Full tuition waiver and teaching/research assistantship, which carries a monthly stipend of NT$18,000 (equivalent to US$7,200 per year) and no more than 15 hours of work each week.
- Full tuition waiver.
When to apply
- Applications open: November 1, 2021
- Applications deadline: May 13, 2022, 15:00 (Taiwan Time)
Click on the link below to download the Application Guidelines and visit the TSE website for more information.
Required supporting documents
1) One copy of your Bachelor Degree’s Diploma
2) One copy of your official Transcript[s]
3) One “Personal Profile Form”, please download and fill in the “Personal Profile Form” from here
4) One “Statement of Purpose”, which must include self-introduction, application motives, and what you plan to do in the future, 1-3 pages
5) Two Recommendation Letters
6) English-language Certificate
- IELTS 6.5, usually with 6.0 or above in each element
- TOEFL iBT 92, with 21 above in each element
- Cambridge C1 Advanced (CAE): 180, with no component below 170
- Cambridge C2 Proficiency (CPE): 180, with no component below 170
7) Additional supporting documents [optional], applicants may submit any supporting documents, such as school club participation, competition, student leadership, GRE score, GMAT score, etc.
*Above documents should be submitted in English version.
Apply now (No application fee)
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org